|$AUD per night (incl GST)
Tariff – valid to the end of March 2017
$ per night
|2 – 4 Nights
$ per night
|5 Nights plus
$ per night
|A couple in a one bedroom cottage||$250||$220||$200|
|*Per extra person / child per night||$50||$50||$50|
Don’t hesitate to call us if you would like to book direct or take advantage of any of the specials we may have.
If we are full, you could try accommodation at this Yungaburra website.
* Child includes toddlers and babies. Because of our situation with the rainforest and rainforest animals, our cottages are not suited to children, though we will accept children if they are quiet and well behaved, and parents must be respectful of other guests. If you think your child is a bit boisterous, I can recommend other, more suitable accommodation.
Rainy Day Special
Sorry this special is unavailable at this time.
Spend 3 nights in a luxury cottage, listening to the pitter patter of raindrops, snug in front of the fire.
Includes B’fst hamper for first morning – couples only.
Birdwatcher’s Special only $170 per couple per night
Minimum 7 nights.
Valid February 2017.
Not available over Public Holidays . Spend 7 nights enjoying the wildlife at the cottages and the Atherton Tablelands has to offer.
Does not include b’fst – couples only.
- A generous Breakfast hamper included for the first morning only (some specials may not include the hamper).
- A Minimum night stay of two or more nights may apply to weekends, Public Holidays, Yungaburra Market weekends (4th Saturday of the month).
- Our Cottage themes are Beach Hut, Tuscany, Bali & Pioneer. All endeavours will be made to ensure you the cottage of your choice, however we cannot guarantee it, and changes may need to be made.
- The cottages have reverse cycle air-conditioning and fully insect screened for your comfort.
- Check-in 2pm or after (let us know if you will be later than 5pm), check-out 10am.
- If extra bedding required when only a couple is occupying the cottage (eg. both the king bed and sofa bed required for a couple), extra charge of $25 applies.
- We pride ourselves on the cleanliness of the cottages. If a guest leaves the cottage in a particularly bad state that requires much more than the usual good clean, an extra cleaning charge will apply.
- A generous country Breakfast Hamper is provided to you on check-in for you to prepare in your cottage.
- For the first morning of you stay only – some specials may not include the hamper.
- Example – Bacon, sausages, eggs, cereal, fruit, bread, butter, jam, and milk.
- Also included are chocolates and port in your cottage.
- Extra hampers may be purchased at $30 each if required on extra days.
- Please let us know in advance if you require a vegetarian hamper
A valid credit card for security of your booking is required to secure your booking. We require a deposit equal to one night for phone bookings, online bookings require full payment at the time of booking. We accept Cash, Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express) , money orders or Travelers Cheques. We accept private cheques by prior arrangement only.
- All cancellations must be made in writing. Please email us your cancellation details.
- There is no refund available for one night bookings.
- For bookings more than one night:
- If over 1 week notice is given, a fee equal to one night of your accommodation applies.
- If between 1 week to 24 hours notice is given, a fee equal to 50% of your booking applies.
- If notice is less than 24 hours, no notice is given, the customer does not show up or the customer has to depart early, the customer will incur the total amount of the booking price.
Gift Vouchers are available for purchase.
- Ideal for presents for Birthdays, Anniversaries, Christmas or as a bonus for employees.
- Vouchers are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase, and the recipient can telephone and make a booking for a time convenient for them.
- We will post or email you the voucher.
- Payment can be by credit card over the phone, or cheque or money order.
- One night Vouchers are available, but they may not be valid for weekends and Public Holidays, or when a minimum nights stay is required.
- Vouchers are not transferable, not redeemable for cash, and a cancellation policy exists for bookings made with a gift voucher.
Ka Huna is unique in a number of respects. The practitioner uses their hands, forearms and elbows and moves around the table (using flowing hula and Tai Chi style movements) working with energy while applying soft and deep tissue massage. Music is played and the practitioner attunes the flow of the massage to harmonise the various rhythms within the clients body-mind-soul.
Ka Huna Massages Available:
- Tablelander Release – $130 for two
Two 45 minute treatments to the back, arms, legs and feet.
- Hinterland Delight – $85 for one or $160 for two.
An hour session treating the full back, neck and face.
- Crater Lakes Indulgence – $120 for one or $200 for two
This hour and a half session is the ultimate relaxation experience.
The whole body generates an overall sense of well being, vitality and empowerment